Followers

Saturday 4 April 2015

Fab Glam Fifties

Morning All 
I hope you are enjoying the Easter break. It means four days of crafting and having the t.v. remote control all to myself as husband is working. I enjoyed my Salsa dancing in Southend last night. I may go to one in Hatfield tonight and Stevenage tomorrow afternoon - that makes me sound like an expert But definitely am not, I just enjoy having a go. The knees and hips suffer a bit but I enjoy it and it's my preferred form of exercise.
Thank you Mrs Duck for note re email but please don't worry too much I know what it's like re starting a new job and working longer hours
Thank you Diane re note on your "stag" Texture paste is on my shopping list for AP

Today's card is from a favourite my craft ladies like 

Ingredients
6x6 card blank
PMD cream card
Llidl red card
Sue Wilson bows (chose this one to reflect the netting on the hat)
My Craft Studio Fab Glam Fifties topper called Karen coincidentally!

As I only make cards for myself and friends I sort of made myself a challenge to not do the same card twice but I do, do variations! There are several images on this cd rom to choose from 

Enjoy the rest of the week end See you Tuesday afternoon




6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    This is gorgeous, love the image and the colour you have chosen is perfect. Beautiful.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I do like 50's style cards/toppers.

    It's such a lovely day here I feel I should do some gardening but really want to make cards-decisions, decisions!

    Have a great weekend.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image and your brilliant design.
    Enjoy your dancing
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen
    Very chic. Love the red and criss crossy bit (a technical term!)
    I will try and email in next couple of days.
    Have a Happy Easter and keeeeeeeeep dancing!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen this is a lovely card and love how you have matched the bow - like you, I try not to make exactly the same cards but do variations - sometimes purely cos I don't have time to think of a new design or really like how something has turned out xx what a fantastic and enjoyable way to keep fit xx enjoy the rest of your weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,
    By now you are two thirds through the dance a thon! Well done young lady! Today's card is lovely and I particularly liked how you have used the bow and strip to match the lady. It's lovely.
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete