Followers

Thursday 23 July 2015

Daisy daisy

Hello Everyone
Today is Thursday isn't it? This week is going so fast. Got an evening to myself today, OH working a late shift. So first thing, I'll be watching Sue Wilson's posted video and on Create and Craft later (4pm and 7pm) and crafting in between. I need to make 3 cards but am also knitting furiously a baby jumper that my daughter asked me to make (she didn't like any of the colours I had in stock) and I'm still making the infamous dress. Tomorrow, daughter is a guest teacher at a Salsa venue, so we'll be going along and then it'll be Saturday when I'll be meeting a friend I have met through blogging - see previous post

It's still hot and sunny here (although storms keep threatening), so I thought I'd post a simple card with daisies. It is based on a design I saw on Create and Craft demoed by Ruth... can't remember her surname, sorry!





Ingredients
DL shaped card, inked with a little chalk bought from our local Scrappy Whatever store
black card
Spellbinder Little Leaves
Sue Wilson complete Delicate Daisies
Hobbycraft buttons



8 comments:

  1. Karen this is gorgeous, a really gorgeous design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen,
    I love this, and the button centres are a hoot, they look so miserable!!! ha ha.
    Enjoy your meet up with Maria, I wish I lived nearer.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Karen, I just love what you have done with the flowers.
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    very nice CAS card, oh those button faces hihi
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card it is soooo summery and the daisies are fab xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your daisies Karen and the inking behind too. Glad you are having good weather, it has been quite cold up here......still waiting for summer, only had a week so far.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up or at lest trying to this is such a cheery card really lovely
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete