Followers

Thursday 16 July 2015

House of Cards July Challenge Food and/or colour

Hello Everyone
Thank you for popping by
I don't know where you got the idea that I do Marathons Jennie L The closest I get to a Marathon is something called a Snicker now. I do a Fun Run once a year at Harefield Hospital which is only 5k long. 
On Tuesday I mentioned that I'd bought an X-cut puzzle shaped die and this is the first project I have made and I'm going to enter it into House of Cards July challenge See here 

This is the photograph for inspiration

And this is my offering. The photo is not showing very well that I'd pieced the puzzle back together and left one fixed with a 3d foam pad. I always make something in its simplest form first. Next time to showcase the separate pieces of puzzle I will space them apart slightly and/or sit some flat and some raised.

Ingredients
6x6 card blank
Serif digikit - a freebie called Eccentric Carousel 2x pieces of material ( The first mat is merry-go-round horses shaded pink to match the pink card
Liddl pink card 


Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm off to Craft Club tonight I am determined to cut out the infamous dress I am trying to make. They have large tables I can push together or a large parquet floor I can lay the fabric on 
Apologies re photos (again!) not sorted camera out yet
xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I knew it was a fun run, but couldn't remember with my old age what to call it, so I put marathon,and thought it would bring a smile to your face.
    Wonderful creation today.
    That jigsaw die looks very interesting.
    Wonderful colour choice for that challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    This die set does look fun and fab card to do it to.
    Thanks for joining in at House of Cards and good luck.
    You did make me chuckle about the Snickers lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet and i love the soft pastel colours! i really like just the one puzzle piece popped with the sentiment. thank you so much for playing along with us at house of cards!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is SO pretty! I LOVE the soft colors, the fun merry-go-round image, and that fun puzzle pieces! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Karen what a pretty card and the die looks interesting as well. Hope you manage to get some of your dress done tonight. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen, I love the soft colors and the fabulous puzzle pieces! Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Karen this is real nice and what a fun die.
    The carousel picture is so sweet. Good luck in the challange
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen (playing catch up,yet again)!! Love this card and how you have used the puzzle die - you have reminded me that I have a Cuttlebug jigsaw piece die from yonks ago that I have never used!!! Guess what I will be doing later on - bearing in mimd I can't find most of my crafty stuff (still packed away) I wonder how I expect to find this die but I'm a stubborn old bird so won't give up easily!! Hope you are okay xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in our "Food &/or color inspiration" challenge at House Of Cards :)

    ReplyDelete