Followers

Saturday 11 July 2015

Oldie for FFFFriday

Hello All

Thank you for taking the time to pop in.
This weekend looks like we're going to be lucky enough to have sunshine. Tonight we're off to a party of a fellow Salsero and tomorrow OH may take me to a local Craft Fair (what's he after?) Enjoy whatever you have planned.

Today's oldie inspired by Erika's blog Here 


I gave the card to a female work colleague, I was so pleased with it at the time but now I think I was trying to be too clever and made yellow bows to pick out the colour in the "tiles". I will do it again but go for blues or pinks.... It's was inspired by a Sue Wilson design  and this one by me! Here 

Ingredients
7x7" card blank - It needed to be big enough for lot's of signatures
Pale pink and yellow card stock from stash
Sue Wilson Art Deco Embossing folder
Spellbinders Marvellous Squares 
Serif "Aviary" collection Iused a piece of "material" and sized it to fit the die
Sue Wilson 3D bitty bows

9 comments:

  1. Fab design, looks lovely, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card-would also be great as a "new baby " card.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, it needed to be shown again
    warm hello from sunny California
    bibiana
    current "Throwback Thursday challenge" at my blog: any shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this week, hope you are having a good weekend?
    A lovely card, I think the bows are great and I love the embossed background too.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Karen and soooo different too xx love it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. May be an oldie Karen but still looks fresh and interesting. Hope you have got to the craft fayre and are not too tired from last night. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen
    Hope those stitches came out ok.
    Great card and I like the contrast of the yellow.
    Hubby volunteering to go to a craft fair? Something fishy there hahaha!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen,
    Hope you have survived the week-end and a craft fair ! wow ,did you buy much ? Did OH get anything :-) Your card is lovely and I like the yellow bows. so wish I bought the whole ones but still bitty.
    Love and Hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen
    Your card is so lovely I would never have thought of doing that but it really works thank you for the idea.
    Love
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete