Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Salsa Friend's Birthday

Hello Everyone
Thank you for popping in. A special welcome to Maria and Bibiana. Thank you for joining the dance!
We had a great time on Saturday at a friend's birthday. He's a fellow Salsero and even had laid a "proper" dance floor on their patio. So today's card is his birthday card and as a thank you I created a tag for a shoe bag bought from www.thecleverbaggers.co.uk. I printed it onto T-shirt paper and ironed it on. I tried to get the background really black. It didn't work, so it is a little visible, which is a shame. Now I've got a new sewing machine I will invest in some printable fabric and make them from scratch.
The craft fair didn't happen on Sunday! But OH did take me to one of my local shops where the "deer and the antelope play" and bought A3 black card which I love and is very reasonably priced. An X-cut die just happened to fall into my basket. It's a 4" puzzle die. Watch this space!
My new favourite dies - Sue Wilson Noble Squares


I'm sorry about the quality of the photo's but I've had to resort to my iPod to take photos as camera has broken!
Hope the rest of the week is kind to you all, see you Thursday





6 comments:

  1. Looks fab Karen, glad you had a good time at the party. I love watching Salsa but could never do it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen what a lovely gift for your friend definitely unique. I used the clever baggers for tote bags for my club when we decorated them with applique owls. Good items at reasonable prices. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen ,
    hope you are ok ? Your card is fab. Like the black and orange together and the noble die is real good for lots of cards (saying she who can't put anything together any
    time ) I need help ! hihi The print on the shoe bag looks fine. Glad you had a good time and enjoyed the Saturday.
    See you soon :-) hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    another gorgeous creation today.
    I bet they were so pleased with it, and the wonderful shoe bags too.
    You sound very fit with all that salsa, and the marathons.
    I used to play squash in my younger days, but not so very fit now.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen sorry to be late again but I am slowly catching up! Wow this card is stunning and so right for your Salsa friend
    with love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete