Followers

Saturday 5 September 2015

Oldie for Ffffriday...

Hello Everyone, thank you for taking a browse and if you're able to leave a comment, I love the feedback you provide
Today's post is and oldie inspired by Erika at snappycrafts for Friday (I'm always late!) Her Saturday posts are hilarious too
We're off to Harefield Hospital tomorrow, I hope the weather improves! It gives us a chance to meet up with Gary's friends that we may not have been able to see through the year. Although, this year many of us met up in July to celebrate Gary's 35th birthday


It's a Wedding card that i made for a friend. One of my first easel cards. I used gold mirri card to reflect her invite. This must have been the last time I used mirri. It's gone out of fashion these days hasn't it - as mentioned on Sandra's blog http://cotswoldcrafter.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Here's the invite

Ingredients
6x6 card blank
Sue Wilson 3D bows - for strip along the bottom
Tattered Lace - Starlight Collection

8 comments:

  1. good morning Karen I don't think mirri ever really goes out of fashion - just the way we use it and your card has just the right amount. No doubt you will be out dancing again as well as your meet up at the hospital so hope you have an enjoyable time. best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Karen, I think Jackie is correct it's how we use Miri card now and your card has just the right amount on it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I still use mirri card & is perfect for "highlights " on some cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Karen and matching perfectly with the invite. Aye mirror card seems to have gone out of fashion, but it will be back around soon enough!
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Kaven so classy and I love the die cuts.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Karen,
    How did I miss this post? It's truly beautiful.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Karen,
    How did I miss this post? It's truly beautiful.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete