Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

I'm back!

Hello and thank you for popping in. I do appreciate you calling in and if you have the time to leave a comment, especially at this busy time of year, I love to see them. I enjoy seeing all of the feedback, the good and not so good because I am a definite amateur and I am looking to always improve. Actually, seeing my own photos at times, I can see the mistakes and see how to make things look better. 
So, nails done, ready for Christmas. I've gone for black with a little hint of glitter! Very much out of my comfort zone. We did a little bit of shopping, we have a wedding on the 27th and my daughter is struggling to find something that she likes and will accommodate her growing bump. She's already had to return a dress that 2 weeks ago fitted and now won't go anywhere near her. It's a good job she brought it over to try on and show me last week. We're just grateful that she didn't put it to one side and waited until the actual day! The one maternity dress she ordered was far too big around the boob area and has been returned too. Today, she bought a lovely dress and picked up a couple that she'd ordered. Hopefully, one out of the three will be OK.
Husband is out tonight for his company's Christmas do, so I'm home alone - "Strictly" here I come! I would love to see Jay win but I have a sneaking suspicion that Anton du Bec and his partner will win because it is a popularity contest to a point and I think Anton is leaving. His fans will want him to go out on a high. I will write my Christmas cards too and see how many more I need to make!!
With that I am going to make this post my last one for the year. I will be back in 2016.I hope to see you then

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
   

6 comments:

  1. Hello Karen,
    I see I've been AWOL for a few days but have had a look and have to say that all your posts are great. Have a fabulous Christmas and wedding on the 27th, hope your daughter is successful in the dress hunt!!! I wish you and your family all the best for 2016.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen it sounds like you are very busy. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. See you 2016. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. It will be a little noisier next year :-)
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen have a super Christmas and New Year. Jay won.....yeah!
    I was so chuffed for him.
    Enjoy your festive season and catch you again soon.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a Very Happy New Year. Thank you for being one of my loyal followers.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, You will have a wonderful year with grand child coming, milestones Birthday and special Anniversary and holiday's wow you are going to be so busy. Do make sure you put in A P this year for the Saturday so you get a chance to meet some of the others at last. Happy New Year to you xxx

    ReplyDelete