Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

My Oldie for Fffriday

Hello and thank you for calling in. I am still chilled after my visit to Champneys - not letting work stress me etc. But perhaps, part of it is because I now, have a week off!
My oldie, inspired by Erika at Snappy Crafts. She does some lovely posts. I like her Saturday posts too and if you haven't visited her yet, go and take at a look at the mug she has on show today (27th) I need to get one. It would be perfect to replace the one I use at work. I can think of a couple of friends who'd love one too.

My oldie is another one from one of the first cd-roms I ever bought It's My Craft Studio Fabulous Fifties. Two of the images are glued flat and the top image is foam mounted. It was probably made well before I bought dies, EF, bling. If I made it again, I'd dry emboss a background and be tempted to add Nuvo or CE liquid pearls, or Glossy Accents.
I hope you have a lovely week end. The sun is shining brightly here but I bet it's mighty cold. Off to the post office now to post a baby jacket and card I have made


8 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen what a Elegant card and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Very classy.
    Lovely snaps of you and Mum to Be at Champneys. I'm guessing you'll both be in need of another pamper session in a couple of months time lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen I know I need that mug too, it did make me laugh.
    Thanks for joining me this weekend in sharing an old crafty project. Your lady looks very classy.
    Good to hear you are still chilled, enjoy your week off.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Karen,
    Very elegant card, enjoy your week off!!!
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and sophisticated looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, the EF is a spellbinders one, it's a double, but it only like A5 size. I got mine from Amazon. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete