Followers

Saturday 7 May 2016

Chinese takeaway....?

I would normally post an oldie today but I'm having to scheduling this post. Thank you for popping in and hope that life is treating you well.
Some of you may know that one of the reasons I started card making was because I'm the mug that organises birthday cards for work colleagues and if it was  milestone birthday, I organised a collection. It was costing me a fortune to buy the cards and nobody thought to reimburse me for my troubles.
This card was made for a fairly new work colleague and I dfidn't have a clue about his interests/hobbies. Another colleague mentioned that he loves our local Chinese Takeaway, why don't I do something on those lines and here it is! All made using a Serif digikit and a free font from here
I wasn't selling this card, it was for my own personal use. I nearly forgot to take a photograph and these were taken at work before I placed it in an envelope to give to him. It is a tri-fold card that fitted into DL envelope


5 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the way you used the date as a phone number. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made your card to look like a take out menu! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen this is a brilliant card it is such a good idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen
    Oooooh, yes please.......a number 43 with extra pork balls please!
    What a clever card. Brilliant idea chuckie!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete