Followers

Saturday 26 November 2016

I am not sharing an oldie today

Dear All

Thank you for your lovely comments. I value the feedback and enjoy reading what you have to say.

I am not posting a card/project today because today is the seventh anniversary of my son's death. He was born with a heart condition and after several operations, it was decided he needed a heart transplant. Sadly, he became too ill to be considered. I wish I could find photos (they're on here somewhere!) of when he was a happy ,healthy, bonny child. He was lucky enough to do a job he loved and his ashes are with his beloved lemurs at Paradise Wildlife Park. He has a public page on Facebook where there are many moving tributes to this wonderful man. My heart bursts with pride to know how well loved he was. Sleep well son xxx




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics Karen. I know it is so hard at times, hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen my heart goes out to you. I know the pain will never go it is part of being a mum. I will be thinking of you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss Karen. Take care today, thinking of you.

    Big hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen
    Hopefully there will be times today where you have smiled at remembering Gary rather than shredding a tear.
    On my down days, I always think there others that are or have been worse than me.
    Thinking of you.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just re-read that and should explain I meant you and Gary went through worse than me. Doh!
      Ang x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures of your son!

    ReplyDelete