Followers

Saturday 5 November 2016

My Oldie for Fffriday

Hello All

As I don't post on Fridays I show my oldie on a Saturday inspired by Erika at Snappycrafts. It's a great way of showing a piece of work (embarrassing or otherwise!) whether we've already posted it or not.

After all of my lovely birthday celebrations, I really need to get my mojo back and craft, especially Christmas cards. So following Erika's inspiration I am showing a Christmas card I made last year. The poinsettia wa made with a dark red serviette

Have a great week end - I'll be playing with my new toys - Chameleon pens!



Ingredients
Card blank made with Sue Wilson Pierce Noble Squares dies
Sue Wilson Poinsettia dies
Sue Wilson Maidenhair Fern dies
Sentiment Britania die
Vintage gold card from stash
Gold micro beads




4 comments:

  1. This really is a very beautiful card Karen and a lovely box too. Did you cut the poinsettias from the serviette. I'm intrigued. Have fun with your new pens. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen and thank for joining me sharing an oldie this weekend. You have a beautiful poinsettia card there, I love that die and flower. A perfect Christmas card in a beautiful box too.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen this is a stunning Christmas card and box. I love the poinsettia. Enjoy your new pens. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poinsettia is gorgeous and what a lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete